Smart Home is not just including the designing Furniture, Interior and Decoration.
Smart Home is secure home that involves the automation of lighting, heating, cooling, appliances, electrical outlets, Wi-Fi and security system.
From a home security perspective, this also includes your alarm system, and all of the doors, windows, locks, smoke detectors, surveillance cameras and any other sensors that link to it.
Directly controlling and seamlessly staying connected to the home systems you are using everyday via a device would enhance your quality of life. With home automation, you dictate how a device should react, when it should react, and why it should react. It also alerts you to events that you need to know about right-away while you are gone like water leaks and unexpected access to your home. It is not merely about regularly monitoring the security of your home and your kids from miles away your office. It is all about the facility and safety. A smart home offers all of these comfort, convenience, monetary savings, safety and security.
LinkPro known as the leading company in the Home Automation Industry. We understand that life has never been easier and safer so, we provide completely flexible and user friendly, integrated and comprehensive home automation solution that has picked up more substantially within everyone's budget with noticeable security and energy saving products. Home Automation most commonly connects simple binary devices which include "on and off" devices such as lights, power outlets and electronic locks, but also devices such as security sensors which have only two states, open and closed.
Here are some of the top and affordable products:
1. Security Device : Closed Circuit/IP Addressed CCTV cameras, DVR is a digital video recorder that can record video from up to 16 surveillance cameras, audio and flashing light alarm system, glass break sensor with pattern recognition technology, biometric door locks, digital cum mechanical door locks, numeric door locks, biometric access control systems, digital keypad with individual access.
2. Thermostats and HVAC Controls: HVAC controller, programmable thermostat to regulated home temperature.
3. Sensors and Detectors: Gas leak detectors, motion detectors, movement sensors, smoke detectors.
4. Lighting and Fan Control: Energy efficient LED lights, dimmers, mood lightings, relays for control circuits by low-power signal.
5. Appliances, Automation: Curtain Controls, TV Control and the list go on.
Automating your home is more affordable in new buildings when the design, layout starts in line with electrical layouts. The cost of automating old home is comparatively higher. A smart home that blends luxury and technology together to present a futuristic luxury home! LinksPro provide you numerous home automation products which can transform your ordinary home into a smart home.